From the onset, key priorities were around balanced growth, addressing both community wellbeing and environmental sustainability. With three surveys (of stakeholders, residents and tourism employees), more than 45 stakeholder interviews, 6 Working Groups with representatives of different interest groups, businesses, community groups and residents, in total, more than 2,000 community & park representatives have been engaged in the process of imagining and shaping the future of tourism to Banff National Park.
Banff and Lake Louise Tourism
WHAT WE DID
- Process design & methodological development
- 45+ stakeholder interviews & seminars
- 3 surveys
- 6 Working Groups of 2-3 sessions each
- Future Labs & Future Forum
- Tourism vision development
The project is still ongoing.
Updates and more information can be found on the Tourism Together website.